Sometimes we don't have time to prepare cheesecake from scratch. These no-bake cheesecake bars are an easy way to satisfy your cheesecake need.
If you have company, this no bake cheesecake dessert tastes even better the next day. Make this the day ahead and place it in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Extra Time: 3 Hours
Total Time: 3 hours 15 minutes
1) 1 pkg Pepperidge Farm Chessman Cookies
2) 1 large pkg (8 oz) sugar free vanilla Jell-O pudding
3) 1 8 oz pkg softened cream cheese
4) 1 cup heavy whipping cream
5) 1 TBSP vanilla extract
6) 2 TBSP sweetened condensed milk
1) Put one row of chessman cookies (12 cookies) in the bottom of a 13x9-inch baking dish. Set Aside.
2) Whip the cream cheese until it is smooth using an electric mixer with a paddle attachment.
3) Add the vanilla pudding, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla extract, and continue to blend until the mixture is smooth.
4) Switch the paddle attachment for the whisk attachment. Mix the pudding with the whipped cream until it is thick, light, and fluffy. (around 5 minutes)
5) Spread the filling over the cookies in the dish that has been set up. On top of the filling, put the last 12 cookies.
6) Put in the fridge for at least three hours. Divide into 12 parts. Enjoy it the next day!