Crescent roll dough serves as the base for these apple pies that are stuffed with fresh apples, cinnamon, and a touch of sugar for sweetness.
If you brush them with melted butter before baking, you'll have a dessert the whole family will appreciate this autumn.
These simple apple pie bites feature a crescent roll crust and a filling of fresh apples. Lightly sweet, cinnamon-seasoned apples are the ideal filling for these soft, supple apple pie crescents.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
1) 1 package of crescent rolls
2) 1 to 2 medium peeled & sliced apples
3) 3 TBSP cinnamon and sugar mixture
4) 2 TBSP melted butter
1) Spread the crescents out on a baking pan.
2) Place two or three apple slices at the dough's thickest point.
3) Sprinkle the remaining dough and apples with cinnamon and sugar.
4) Roll up and place on a cookie sheet to bake.
5) Bake until the dough is light golden brown, according to the package directions.
6) Remove from oven and set aside for a few minutes to cool.
7) Drizzle with melted butter
8) Lastly, finish by sprinkling the remaining sugar and cinnamon.